Hazardous Waste Management
We provide hazardous waste management planning, consultancy and response for the resource sector.
Safety Enterprises is a Western Australian Department of Mines and Petroleum “Approved dangerous goods responder” as listed here. Our team can provide a total waste management solution including appropriate licensing and tracking to ensure our clients ‘Duty of Care’ requirements are fulfilled.
Our range of services includes;
- 24 hour – 365 day, call out or advice guarantee from dedicated waste management professionals.
- Emergency response cleanup – Firewater, damaged goods and infrastructure.
- Packaged waste collection and disposal – IBC’s to small items (labs to process plants).
- Bulk liquid and chemical waste management utilising vacuum tankers.
- Access to waste oil and E-waste recycling facilities.
- Reporting to company specific requirements i.e % recycled, destination and description of waste types.
- Access to composting, shredding and incineration facilities ensure all waste streams can be accommodated.
To speak to a representative from our waste management team, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.