Emergency Management Consulting
Our team of experts has more than 50 years expertise and operational experience worldwide.
We are able to;
- Conduct emergency response capability reviews.
- Develop emergency preparedness plans and procedures.
- Conduct emergency risk assessments.
- Develop written plans for risk prevention.
- Conduct training-needs analysis.
- Develop written recommendation of initial and ongoing training needs for staff.
- Role development and placement of people, where needed.
- Mentoring for existing staff, if required.
- OHS consulting.
Our hands-on and global experience in emergency management roles in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries for national and multinational companies allows us to approach things from an insightful perspective. We have worked on many projects in Australia as well as projects in Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, and the United Arab Emirates.
To see how we can help you, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.